Office and Marketing Coordinator2+ years of experience - denver, co
Livable Cities Studio is a design firm in Denver and focused on addressing the needs of the rapidly changing urban environment in our cities. We are a collection of landscape architects, planners, and urban designers focused on designing places for people with a social and environmental purpose. Our studio culture is highly collaborative and promotes diversity and flexibility in the workplace. As an emerging firm, we value applicants who are excited to take on a variety of tasks, further develop our office culture, diversify our skillset, or otherwise expand our practice. We are looking for passionate, creative, and highly motivated individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our cities in a fun and stimulating environment.
Livable Cities Studio is seeking a part-time (8-20 hours/week) office and marketing coordinator with 2+ years of office and marketing experience to join our growing team to support the office and company leadership. Versatility and willingness to be flexible and take on a variety of tasks is essential. Great opportunity for someone who is interested in the design professions.
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, events, and booking travel
- Maintain an organized office space, order office supplies & equipment, and run occasional errands
- Organize and proactive management of company events, team outings and volunteer efforts.
- Provide occasional technical support and coordination with computers, phones & printers
- Assist with website updates, job postings, and light social media management
- Assist with public and stakeholder outreach coordination and meeting logistics
- Manage all office needs and serve as support for design team
- Coordinate with company contractors (IT, bookkeeping, subconsultants), as needed
- Support new client and subconsultant coordination
- Support on-boarding of new hires
- Manage and coordinate insurance
- Create systems/spreadsheets to ensure contracts are signed, sub-agreements are sent, forms are submitted, etc.
- Manage job applications and follow up with candidates
- Lead efforts to ensure development and updated content of cutsheets, website descriptions, and other materials for all projects
- Assist with assembling proposals, documents and award submittals
- Pull qualifications and work with team to tailor for project pursuits
- Track business development leads and follow-up
- Support firm leadership on a variety of marketing efforts
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of office and marketing experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite applications, especially Adobe InDesign
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and balance various needs/request
- Desire to identify problems and create actionable solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of handling confidential information
Weekly schedule is flexible depending on office needs and your schedule. Work can be done remotely or in the office, however time in the office each week is required.
3858 Walnut St #135
Denver, Colorado 80205