Located a few miles from downtown and just south of Mile High Stadium, Sun Valley is the lowest income neighborhood in Denver and is a story of diverse groups of people and evolving communities, from Mexican to Jewish, Vietnamese and Somali. For almost a decade now, the City and County of Denver and the Denver Housing Authority have been working with the people of Sun Valley to craft a vision for the future of their community, one with mixed-income housing, jobs and opportunity for economic mobility. Livable Cities continues to be deeply involved in the planning, design and public engagement of this fascinating community-building effort. Check out 303 Magazine’s recent article to see how this neighborhood will grow and transform!
- LCS Completes High Line Canal Framework Plan
- LCS on Team Selected to Plan Portions of Denver Airport’s 53 Developable Square Miles
- Virtual Reality Changing the Landscape Architecture Design Process
- Platte to Park Hill Project Featured in Industry Magazine
- LCS President Named To Most Influential Young Professionals List