Located a few miles from downtown and just south of Mile High Stadium, Sun Valley is the lowest income neighborhood in Denver and is a story of diverse groups of people and evolving communities, from Mexican to Jewish, Vietnamese and Somali. For almost a decade now, the City and County of Denver and the Denver Housing Authority have been working with the people of Sun Valley to craft a vision for the future of their community, one with mixed-income housing, jobs and opportunity for economic mobility. Livable Cities continues to be deeply involved in the planning, design and public engagement of this fascinating community-building effort. Check out 303 Magazine’s recent article to see how this neighborhood will grow and transform!
- Livable Cities Studio receives APA Colorado Award for Outdoor Adventure & Alternative Sports Strategic Plan!
- Joseph P. Martinez Vision Plan featured on Denver 8’s ‘Elevating Denver’ segment
- Chelsea named a Volunteer of the Year by ASLA Colorado!
- Meredith honored at Biznow’s Denver Women Leading Real Estate event!
- Livable Cities Studio completes La Alma-Lincoln Park Vision Plan